On Wednesday, Shares of Bristow Group Inc (NYSE: BRS) rose 0.66% to $13.74. The stock recorded $13.65 as its minimum price and hit the max level of $14.29, during its most recent trading session. It traded total volume of 432.84K shares lower than the average volume of 692.18K shares.
Bristow Group Inc. (BRS) recently stated the following results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended March 31, 2018.
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Net loss was $100.90M ($2.84 per diluted share) for the March 2018 quarter contrast to a net loss of $78.00M ($2.22 per diluted share) for the March 2017quarter.
- Adjusted net loss was $17.00M ($0.48 per diluted share) for the March 2018quarter contrast to an adjusted net loss of $40.30M ($1.15 per diluted share) for the March 2017 quarter; the March 2018 quarter is adjusted for $83.90M in net unfavorable special items, counting impairment of our investment in Líder in Brazil, and the March 2017 quarter is adjusted for $37.70M in net unfavorable special items.
- Fiscal year 2018 adjusted EBITDA of $105.40M was up 48% over fiscal year 2017 adjusted EBITDA and in-line with increased adjusted EBITDA guidance offered in February 2018.
- Cash increase of $262.0M in the March 2018 quarter to $380.0M reflects the net benefit of the funding of our $350.0M 8.75% five-year Senior Secured Notes, the termination of our Revolving Credit Facility and term loan repayments of $52.60M.
- We expect fiscal year 2019 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $90.0M to $140.0M.
LIQUIDITY AND FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
Our cash balance of $380.0M as of March 31, 2018 reflects the net benefit from closing and funding the $350.0M 8.75% five-year Senior Secured Notes and the repayment of our April 2019 bank maturities.
BRS has the market capitalization of $506.04M and its EPS growth ratio for the past five years was -30.20%. The return on assets ratio of the Company was -6.40% while its return on investment ratio stands at -5.30%. Price to sales ratio was 0.35.