Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide in order to access features of our website (the “Website”).
- Information you provide in order to enter a competition or promotion via the Website, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with the Website
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, the contact details you provide to us, although you have the option to opt-out of such use
- Details of your use of the Website (counting, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access
- Your current geographic location, where you access the Website from your GPS-enabled phone
- Any content that you submit to review sections, forums or any other publicly accessible area of the Website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence
- We may collect information about your device counting, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- If you are providing us with personal information about any other person, you confirm that you have obtained his or her consent and made him or her aware of this policy before providing the information to us.
How Does Nasdaq Journal Use Your Personal Information?
We also use non-personally identifying information to improve the design and content of our site. We may also use this information to analyze site usage.
We only keep your personal information for as long as it remains relevant or as otherwise required by law. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law or where reasonably necessary to protect our rights or a third party’s rights, for example, in response to a court order, a subpoena, a request by a law enforcement agency or to respond to claims that any content violates the right of third parties.
Does Nasdaq Journal Give Personal Information to Third Parties?
We will only share your personal information with those who provide services to the Site. Those persons do not have any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us. We will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may use a third party credit card payment processing company to bill you for services.
Is My Personal Information Secure if I Link to Other Web Sites?