On Tuesday, Shares of GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY) showed the bullish trend with a higher momentum of 1.27% and ended its trading session at $74.72. The company traded total volume of 1.38M shares as contrast to its average volume of 1.84M shares. The company has a market value of $12.41B and about 166.04M shares outstanding. During the 52-week trading session, the minimum price at which share price traded was registered at $40.78 and reached the max level of $75.18.
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY), the world’s leading cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures, recently stated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018.
Consolidated First Quarter Financial Highlights:
- Total revenue of $633.20M, up 29.3% year over year.
- Total bookings of $783.10M, up 25.3% year over year.
- Net cash offered by operating activities of $148.40M, up 17.2% year over year.
- Unlevered free cash flow of $162.40M, up 42.3% year over year.
- Customers of 17.70M at March 31, 2018, up 17.4% year over year.
- Average revenue per user (ARPU) of $138, up 5.8% year over year.
- Domains revenue of $291.70M, up 21.1% year over year.
- Hosting and Presence revenue of $239.80M, up 34.5% year over year.
- Business Applications revenue of $101.70M, up 44.1% year over year.
- International revenue of $226.60M, up 68.7% year over year.
At March 31, 2018, total cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments were $729.50M, total debt was $2,476.10M and net debt was $1,746.60M.
For the second quarter ending June 30, 2018, GoDaddy anticipates total revenue in the range of $640 to $645.0M. For the full year 2018, GoDaddy raised its revenue expectations to a range of $2.620 to $2.640B, representing about 18% growth at the midpoint. The full year revenue outlook includes roughly $10.0M per quarter in the back half of the year from the recently declared planned acquisition of Main Street Hub.
For the full year 2018, GoDaddy is raising its unlevered free cash outlook to $615 to $625.0M, representing about 25% growth at the midpoint as compared to the $496.0M in unlevered free cash generated in 2017.GoDaddy anticipates full year cash interest payments of about $90.0M to $95.0M and cash tax-related payments of $25.0M to $30.0M.
The Company offered net profit margin of 5.90% while its gross profit margin was 65.70%. ROE was recorded as 30.60%. The stock, as of recent close, has shown the weekly upbeat performance of 5.84% which was maintained at 48.61% in this year.